Thursday, December 8, 2011

Penny for your thoughts?

Happy "almost" Friday! Oh, hooray for the weekend! 

I was talking to close friend the other day about clothes--what we like, what we don't, what makes us feel like "us".   

Over the past year I have really began to fall more and more in love with menswear.  I am current collecting J.Crew men's button down shirts (they are long and lean and fit great---better than the women's!), blazers, and my new addiction-penny loafers.


loafers from Land's End Canvas

I just got this adorable pair from LANDS END CANVAS- part of the classic company, Land's End, but with a bit of a more youthful feel.  I love their looks and I just love these loafers.  Such a great price and comfortable as can be.   Not to mention the company is on my "favorites" list as after ordering these shoes, I received a personal, hand-written note from a staff member at LEC thanking me for my purchase.  IMPRESSED.

Although loafers can seem a little too masculine at times, paired with the right outfit and worn with confidence, they are such a great addition to any wardrobe. I look forward to wearing these all year round. Could be so cute with shorts in the spring time!

xo, k 




No comments:

Post a Comment